Friday, April 27, 2012

April 27th - SPECIAL POST!



Well, there has been no postings since early April, as this blogger has been "Missing In Action" due to my husband's open heart surgery.  However, Christine Thomas and Dawn Mill have kept at it, painting whenever possible, and so the mural is moving right along. 

Regretfully, I have no photographs of the progress of the Vero Beach mural to display here, but I expect to have some soon.  My fellow muralists will have to paint without me for another two weeks while Bob recovers.  I have some great ideas to paint in the mural, so I am anxious to pick up the brush again.  Christine will soon be painting in the Space Shuttle, and Dawn has told me she painted in a big bird.  So stay tuned, we'll have lots to show you!

Judy Burgarella
Blogger for the Vero Beach Mural Project

No comments:

Post a Comment